When was the last time you tested your current backup solution?
Do you often wonder if your backup is really working? Do you know what to look for on the backup logs to see if there are any errors? We have found that most of our clients have not implemented a plan to regularly test their back up systems.
That’s why we hear stories like this:
“Imagine the disaster of having your computer go down and find that your backup system failed. I can tell you from experience that it is a nightmare of lost records, appointments and revenue. Since a major crash , I have been very sensitive about data integrity and backup. If you are at all concerned about your data and ability to recover from the inevitable hard drive crash, you need to consider offsite backup alternatives.”
The Benefits of an Off Site Backup Solution
When using an offsite backup solution, your data is sent securely offsite regularly. One of the benefits of using this service is not having to swap tapes, or having to remember to take them with you when you leave in case of a disaster. The best computer support companies will propose a solution that is continuously monitored and regularly tested to make sure everything is backing up properly. This means:
- Your files are automatically backed up each night
- Your data is safe from disasters, viruses, hardware malfunctions, and human error.
- All of your data will be backed up without having to be concerned with the size of your tape drive
- In the event of a server failure, your backup system will be able to take over and run your critical applications while you are waiting for the physical repair of your failed system.
“As our business evolved, we began to realize that a loss of our data would be absolutely catastrophic and cause us to be completely unable to function. Even when I am on the road, I sleep soundly knowing that my data is safe with Crystal Clear Computer Solutions!”
Why Trust Us for your Remote Backup?
There are numerous companies offering the same service, so what separates us from all of our competitors? Here are 6 main reasons why you should choose Crystal Clear Computer Solutions:
- Our data centers are completely secure and protected from disruptions. Your data would be secured in SAS 70 certified data centers. We have migrated both our primary and back up data centers to top tier facilities that have completed SAS 70 audits. These new centers are located in Boston and Los Angeles and employ the latest security, HVAC, fire suppression, power, and connectivity technologies. All systems in both facilities will ensure maximum protection of your data.
- We guarantee the security and and availability of your data. When you trust us with your data, we guarantee it will be available to you 24/7 or your money back. Our promise to you is if you are unable to access your data at any given time, then we will refund a year’s service of fees back to you.
- We offer maximum security when backing up and archiving your data. Files are first packaged to ensure that bandwidth is minimized during transmission. The data is then encrypted (transformed from from plain text into nonsensical cipher text) using a unique 256 bit encryption key that you choose to ensure that files cannot be accessed by others. For added security, each encrypted file is sent over the Internet via a secure channel, and then stored in two redundant Level 4, SAS 70 certified, secure data centers, located hundreds of miles apart from each other. In June 2003, 256-AES was approved by the United State’s National Security Agency (NSA) for use encrypting the U.S. government’s documents classified “TOP SECRET.”
- Free help desk for recovering files. Some companies offer this as an additional charge or not at all.
- Free disaster recovery services. At no additional charge, we will work with your IT manager or network support consultant to get all of your data restored in the event of a catastrophic loss.
- Receive e-mail notifications. You have the option of receiving automated e-mail notifications following every successful backup.
We strongly believe in the term “Seeing is believing”. This is why we will come onsite, so you can see firsthand how we are different from our competitors.